Square Enix E-sports Investment Confirmed, The U.S. Navy will use Xbox 360 controllers aboard nuclear-powered submarines, Nintendo’s Reggie FIls-Aime States That Nintendo Overdelivered Switch Stock; Says System Is on Pace to Meet Its 10 Million Shipment Target, My thoughts on the WWE and their “survey” they gave out to their WWE Network Subscribers
I gloss over last week's Nintendo Direct, the success of the Nintendo Switch sales top Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in August; more anticipated video games still to come in 2017, I talk about my first impressions of Dragon Ball FighterZ and the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite. some Overwatch news and my predictions of WWE No Mercy 2017.
- Nintendo May Sell Out Switch This Holiday Season, President Admits
- PlayStation Network breaks on the same day Destiny 2 is released
- Square Enix Targeting PS5, Xbox 2 for Next Big Project
- Assassin's Creed Origins Racist Backlash Forces Ubisoft to Take Action
- The Final Fantasy 7 Remake is one of the most eagerly anticipated PS4 games, and Nintendo Switch fans have also had some good news.
Social Media Circle
- Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/jdmnervedegree
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jdmavartist
- Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/jdmnerve
- Podcast website: http://jdmnerve.podbean.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/nervedegree